Wild Haven & Co.'s dos and do nots.
I (WH&C/Trish McCall, RN) am not a doctor, I do not play one on TV, and I am not here to give you direct medical advice. I may explain health benefits of certain recipes or blog post topics on occasion. None of these health benefits have been evaluated or approved by the FDA. They should not be used in place of personal judgment or medical treatment when needed, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Only your doctor can diagnose and treat disease.
1. Nature of wildhavenandco.com Wildhavenandco.com is an informational website dedicated to helping people get healthier and be proactive in bettering their own health naturally through proper nutrition, mindfulness, movement, and nature (decreased chemical and toxin exposure). It is my intent to educate people how to make healthier decisions for a healthier lifestyle.
3. Product Sales Wildhavenandco.com may make available products for sale, including but not limited to e-books, classes, and carefully selected products. Posts and pages on my website may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your costs will be the same but Wild Haven & Co. will receive a small commission. This helps cover some of the costs for this site. I appreciate your support! If you purchase Young Living Essential Oils through my distributor link, they are subject to warranty, quality standards, and product claims put forth by Young Living.
4. Content Disclaimer The content of the wildhavenandco.com website, along with any e-books sold on the Website, have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content should not be construed as medical advice or a professional medical opinion on any specific facts or circumstances. Information on this website is not guaranteed to be accurate or complete, and you should not rely on it to make any medical or other decisions. I expressly disclaim all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any of the contents of this website. If I provide any specific examples of medical outcomes here, please be advised that I cannot guarantee a similar outcome. Wildhavenandco.com does not seek to establish any professional relationship with any person or entity as a result of any visit to this website. Transmission of the information on this website is not intended to create a physician-patient relationship between myself and any user of this website. Readers should not act upon any information provided on this website without seeking advice from a licensed physician.
5. Restrictions on Use Wildhavenandco.com may only be used for lawful purposes and should be used only by visitors seeking information about living a healthier life. Any other use of the website is expressly prohibited, including but not limited to the following: (a) taking any action that disrupts, tampers with, interferes with, or imposes an unreasonable burden on the Website’s infrastructure, servers, data, or network, or those of a third party via our website; (b) using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or any other devise or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the website other than generally available third party browsers (including but not limited to Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari); (c) deciphering, decompiling, disassembling, or reverse engineering any of the software comprising or in any way making up part of the website; (d) using any means of automatically searching or mining data from the website or in any way attempting to interfere with the proper functioning of the website; (e) collecting or storing personal information about any other user of the website; (f) intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable local, state, national, or international law; (g) co-branding this website; or (h) framing this website. If you become aware of any inappropriate use, please notify me via email: wildhavenandco @ gmail dot com
8. Intellectual Property Wildhavenandco.com, the content and the design elements of the website, and any products sold on the website (“Intellectual Property”) are the sole and exclusive property of wildhavenandco.com. You may not reproduce, copy, display, distribute, republish, or otherwise use for any commercial purpose any Intellectual Property without my permission. You may not remove or alter anything appearing on any part of the website or any products sold on the website. Any code on the pages of the website is also protected and you may not use or copy such code.
9. Affiliate Links This website may contain affiliate marketing links, which means I may get paid commission on sales of those products or services we write about. The editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR § 255.5: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Some links on this site are affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your costs will be the same but WH&C will receive a small commission. This helps cover some of the costs for this site. I appreciate your support!
10. Medical Information Disclaimer Credit 1.1 This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (https://www.seqlegal.com). You must retain the above credit, unless you purchase a licence to use this document without the credit. You can purchase a licence at: https://www.website-contracts.co.uk/seqlegal-licences.html. Warning: use of this document without the credit, or without purchasing a licence, is an infringement of copyright. No advice 2.1 Our website contains general medical information. 2.2 The medical information is not advice and should not be treated as such. No warranties 3.1 The medical information on our website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. 3.2 Without limiting the scope of Section 3.1, we do not warrant or represent that the medical information on this website: (a) will be constantly available, or available at all; or (b) is true, accurate, complete, current or non-misleading. Medical assistance 4.1 You must not rely on the information on our website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. 4.2 If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. 4.3 If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention. 4.4 You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on our website. Interactive features 5.1 Our website includes interactive features that allow users to communicate with us. 5.2 You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of communication through our website’s interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete and may even be misleading. 5.3 Any assistance you may receive using any our website’s interactive features does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation. Limits upon exclusions of liability 6.1 Nothing in N/A will: (a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Nothing on this website is intended to be taken as direct medical advice. You must always consult with your general medical practitioner before taking on any healing protocols, changing medications, or changing your lifestyle with the intention to change your health. I sincerely hope you find the health and healing you are looking for!